GARTNER-L Archives

Archiver > GARTNER > 2008-08 > 1219344609

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GARTNER] 1908: Chas. W. Gartner, Jr. m. Bertha V. Steinhauer
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 18:50:09 -0000

Author: mariaemail
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gartner/93.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,

Thanks for the info on Charles. I never knew his wife's maiden name. All I knew that her name was Bertha V.

His brother Harry also married a lady whose name was also Bertha.

His other brother John Wm, my grandfather, married Gertrude Veronica Cahill.

If you have any info on the parents of Chas Sr. please let me know.

I have pictures of the Gartners and the Keims that I will gladly share. I also know where they are buried.

Maria

The Gartners are from Stuttgart, Germany. Elizabeth Frances Keim was born in Wheeling W. Va.

Important Note: