GARTNER-L Archives

Archiver > GARTNER > 2008-07 > 1215454706

From: "" <>
Subject: [GARTNER] Mary (Gartner) Gangl Family
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 18:18:26 -0000

Author: Kelblue1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gartner/123/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Any info is appreciated and welcomed on the family of Mary Gartner who married John Gangl from Stearns Co., Minnesota

Important Note:

PRIVACY STATEMENT
http://www.thegenerationsnetwork.com/default.aspx?html=pp

We do not sell, rent or otherwise distribute the personal information you provide us to third party advertisers.

Don't want to receive this email anymore? No problem. It's easy to unsubscribe altogether or change your email preferences.

Click here to unsubscribe from all message board alerts: