GARRETSON-L Archives

Archiver > GARRETSON > 2010-06 > 1277500118

From: "" <>
Subject: [GARRETSON] GARRETSON Michael C 1946-1948
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 21:08:38 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: GARRETSON
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.garretson/363/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

GARRETSON Michael C 1946-1948

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 215,708 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: