GARFIELD-L Archives

Archiver > GARFIELD > 2002-11 > 1037550177

From: dick garfield <>
Subject: [GARFIELD] Two Ira Garfield's
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 08:23:02 -0800 (PST)

I have had a request to put the information that I
have on two Iras on the Garfield List and see if we
can get more people to response with their
information. Thanks, Dick Garfield:

This what I have listed:

Edward Garfield & Rebecca Johnson(1) - Capt. Benjamin
Garfield & Elizabeth Bridge(2)- Lt. Thomas Garfield &
Mercy Bigelow(3) - Samuel Garfield & Abigail Peirce(4)
- Samuel Garfield & Sally Harris(5) and
Enoch Garfield & Martha Powers(5).

For Samuel and Sally I have 13 children:
Sally, Samuel, Daughter, Theresa, Fanny,Samuel,
Eunice, Joseph, James, Ira, Lucinda, Eri.
For Ira I have that he was a twin to James and might
of died in Conover, IA

For Enoch and Martha I have 8 children:
Timothy, Sally, Ira, Patty, William, Benjamin,
Harriet, Abner.
For Ira I have that he married Lucinda Lund and they
had 5 children: Sarah, Augusta Lucinda, Daniel Parker,
Lucy Janette, Henry Washington

=====
Work like you don't need the money, Love like you'll never be hurt, Dance like no one's watching, Sing like nobody's listening and Live like it's Heaven on Earth.
You can reach me at or
Check out our Garfield site at: http://Garfield5489.Homestead.com/Mainpage.html or
http://www.GarfieldFamilies.com