GAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GAMORGAN > 2004-11 > 1099612389

Subject: Re: [GAMORGAN-L] Miers
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 18:53:09 EST

I think so but would have to read past notes. Look in Morgan County tax
records.
Absolom, and Elijah are listed in 1808 tax records again in 1818 along wirh
Williams. I think that David was youngest of Absoloms children. Look on map of
Morgan County, in the lower left had corner on the border with Balwin County
there is a river, on witch several plots of land was owned (49.50,51?).
Absolom was the last owner listed but David was the last to leave. There is so
much paper piled up with out a system for recovery it will take weeks to find it.
My string begins with Nancy Mier , dau of Absolom who m. John Beck in Morgan
Co,GA April of 1818. Please exchange info with me. Nancy was born in SC
1796?
Oscar Stelin Beck

This thread: