GAMORGAN-L Archives

Archiver > GAMORGAN > 2002-10 > 1035919770

From: "John R. Clarke" <>
Subject: Re: [GAMORGAN] Re: Middlebrooks Family
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:29:36 -0500

Hi,
A Bethenia MIDDLEBROOKS born 1798 married a Jesse PERKINS WADE born 1794
in 1813 in Morgan County, GA. He was the son of Payton L. WADE and Martha
PERKINS of Greene County, GA. Martha was the daughter of Archibald PERKINS
and Elizabeth GIBBS of Baldwin County, GA and grand daughter of Abram
PERKINS and Cecily TURPIN of Caswell County, VA. . Peyton was the son of
Edmund WADE and May CLEMONS of Greene County, GA and grandson of Robert
WADE, Sr. and Elizabeth HAMPTON of Halifax County, VA.

This should tell you where to look for your bunch.

John R. Clarke
For some of the best in the outdoors visit
www.outdoorwriter.com
This message is also virus free