GAMARION-L Archives

Archiver > GAMARION > 2010-04 > 1272317648

From: "" <>
Subject: [GAMARION] PATE-ROBINSON-SIZEMORE Family Reunion - OCT 2010 -Cusseta, GA
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 21:34:08 -0000

Author: Muscogean
Surnames:
Classification: census

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.marion/1074/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

The descendants of George Washington & Rhoda SIZEMORE (including many ROBINSONS) and the descendants of John & Martha Ann (WEATHERS) PATE will meet for a reunion from 10 AM to 2 PM on Saturday, October 2, 2010, at the Mt. Olive Primitive Baptist Cemetery (or Lower Cemetery) in Cusseta, Chattahoochee Co, GA. All PATES, ROBINSONS & SIZEMORES and their kin are encouraged to attend. Dinner will be pot luck, and there will be a covered area with seating for those who care for it. Restrooms will be available.

We will be especially honoring George & Rhoda's son Richard D. SIZEMORE (1826-1902) and his wife Mary Matilda (REVELL) SIZEMORE (1829-1912), who are buried at Mt. Olive with many of their descendants. For those who are interested, following the reunion we will be doing some clean-up work in the cemetery - tools and equipment will be provided - however, this portion is optional and strictly voluntary.

More details about the meeting will be posted - please pass the word and encourage kin to come. In order that we may adequately plan, those planning to attend are requested to RSVP with a contact name and number or email address and the number expected in your party - email me at retrofit @ flash.net

Thanks - looking forward to seeing everyone! John Mallory Land 469.995.5222

Important Note: