GAMARION-L Archives

Archiver > GAMARION > 2008-04 > 1208628568

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GAMARION] Annie Laurie Bruce
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 18:09:28 -0000

Author: gspearg
Surnames: Spear, Plymale, Bruce
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.georgia.counties.marion/28.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello Pat: Good to hear from you although it doesn't seem like I posted that so many years ago. Nonetheless, I have some information about the Bruce family which I can email you separately. It came as many years ago from Mrs. Ann Kelley from Marion County, Ga. My email address for anyone wanting to correspond directly is . Yes, I'd like to know about Annie Plymale. I stay with my mother who has Alzheimer's disease and don't have much time but will respond more later. Thanks! George Spear (at georgespear.com).

Important Note: