Archiver > GAMARION > 2008-04 > 1208616980

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GAMARION] Old Bethel Methodist Church
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 14:56:20 -0000

Author: patlowe
Surnames: Spears, Plymale, Bruce, Allison
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am related to Isabelle Spears Plymale also. I would be happy to share the data I have. The Plymale family married with the Bruce family and they are 'brick wall'. I would love to know more!
Pat Lowe
Woodbury MN

Important Note: