Archiver > GAMARION > 2008-04 > 1208586846

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GAMARION] 1864 Murder in Marion County
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 06:34:06 -0000

Author: Phamilyman
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

No, it remains a mystery. No one in my family knows anything about it, and my internet research stopped with the newspaper article. I live in California and have no easy way to research the local papers (I look forward to the day when all archives are posted online!) Please let me know if you discover anything!

Perry Hamilton

Important Note: