GALLUP-L Archives

Archiver > GALLUP > 2008-04 > 1207538408

From: "N & K Chestnut" <>
Subject: Re: [GALLUP] GALLOP FAMILY
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 20:20:08 -0700

This is a Mailing List - exactly who were you hoping to reach?

Kay Chestnut
Sent: Saturday, April 05, 2008 9:42 PM

Author: boooboo77
Surnames: Tucker and Gallop
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gallup/193.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I hope this is still a good email contact.. I am a decendant from Ewen Gallop and Minnie Lee Tucker. I am very interested in talking with you.

Important Note: