GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2011-08 > 1313140662

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GALLAGHER] Gallagher families - NSW Australia
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:17:42 -0000

Author: PAULGALLAGHER56
Surnames: gallagher
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gallagher/1254.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi my names is paul gallagher I have been researching the gallagher of tenterfield my father was born in 1921 tenterfield his mother was gertrude may gallagher born 1904 to michael and jane gallagher nee morgan gt gt grandfather michael gallagher born limerick 1821 came to australia 1840 occupation tailor know there is a few gallaghers families at the same time in tenterfield unsure if there related do you know seems funny all together at the same place same time the finns, tuckwoods morgan white families are all so related to my side

Important Note: