GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2011-06 > 1309450964

From: "Bernie Cunningham" <>
Subject: Re: [GALLAGHER] Owen Gallagher Sarah (Seraphine)Boyle
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2011 11:22:44 -0700

I don't have time for this right now. I am a Gallagher by birth from Co.
Leitrim, came here in 1948 as a kid.

I live in Petersburg, NE and about ten years ago or more, I met a lady from
Niobrara, NE that was dating a Malloy from South Dakota. She ran a hunting
lodge in Niobrara and he WAS related to
the Gallaghers from Ardara. They had been over there on vacation and went to
some cemeteries. I could get her name for you, but she may not be alive.
She might be. Check the Malloy records in
South Dakota. Good Luck. Bernie