Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2011-04 > 1303822824

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GALLAGHER] Wm. Gallagher/Bridget Fyland--Tunstall, UK/ONTARIO
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:00:24 -0000

Author: kieranfyland
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

The Fyland name i am told by family members is not our original name the original name being Phelan (not sure of spelling though as several variations)the name changed when the family came to England during the famine and the name was transcribed wrongly as Fyland. All the information I have currently for Fyland family is on my public tree.

Important Note: