GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2010-07 > 1280548444

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GALLAGHER] John Gallagher Co. Dongeal 1820
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 03:54:04 -0000

Author: tnirel
Surnames: Gallagher, Gillespie
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gallagher/1213.2.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Thanks for the information. Frank Gallagher was definitely a relation to John Gallagher of Birmingham, Alabama. John's father was a saloon owner in the early days of Birmingham, and he was one of the first members of the city's Catholic cathedral. He owned and operated a small grocery store in the central part of the city, before he died in the 1930,s. He married my great aunt Mary Gillespie who had immigrated to America and settled in Birmingham. My question is: where (which city) was she married, and when? Would you have this information? Thanks for any info. Please reply. F.Tinney

Important Note: