GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2010-07 > 1278428608

From: ,
Subject: [GALLAGHER] GALLAGHER Pamela L Pam 1945-2000
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 15:03:28 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: GALLAGHER
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gallagher/3014/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

GALLAGHER Pamela L Pam 1945-2000

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 215,827 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: