GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2010-03 > 1268669062

From: "" <>
Subject: [GALLAGHER] Peter Gallagher m. Mary Walsh in Chicago May 18, 1921
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 16:04:22 -0000

Author: hammjg
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gallagher/2983/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

We have a Mary Walsh in our family tree who was born in Ireland 11 Aug 1892, the daughter of Anthony and Bridget (Holmes) Walsh. A note on Mary's baptismal record said she married Peter Gallagher in Chicago, ILL on 18 May 1921.
We don't know anything further about this couple, but I'm hoping to meet a descendant or anybody who can teach me more about them.
I don't know if they remained in Chicago or not. I believe Mary Walsh's parents remained in Ireland, but she had aunts and uncles who were in the Grand Haven, Grand Rapids, and Ionia, Michigan areas

Important Note: