Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2008-11 > 1226413158

From: ,
Subject: [GALLAGHER] Sheridan/Gallagher. Ireland>Manchester,Ct.
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:19:18 -0000

Author: johngallagher15
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Thomas Sheridan b 1830? IRE d 1884,Manchester,Ct.Ellen(Unknown)Sheridan b 1830? IRE d 1876,Manchester,Ct. My Great-G-Grandparents. (2)children Johanna R.(Sheridan)Gallagher,b 1858 Manchester,Ct.d Ct. 1931. Married to my Great-Grandfather John J Gallagher,New Haven,Ct.1886. Thomas Sheridan b 1859 Manchester,Ct. d Unknown,Where Unknown. Looking for any info. on my great-g-grandparents.Any brothers or sisters.Where in IRE? Any info. on son Thomas Sheridan.

Important Note: