GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2007-12 > 1198364827

From: Esther Ann <>
Subject: Re: [GALLAGHER] Gallagher>Ireland>Beaver Meadows, PA>Bethlehem,PA & Phillipsburg, NJ
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 18:07:07 -0500

Thanks for the quick reply.
Sorry, Dick,
I really don't have much on dates on my Gallaghers,
unfortunately, other then the birth and death of
my great grandmother's, Catherine/Katherine Gallagher, Baker. 1889-1963
However your right if yours didn't tip-toe into Philadelphia,
it doesn't matter. I could only guess, depending on position of
my Great grandmother's birth that if she was born in 1889, that
her father John Gallagher might have been born around in the later
1850's or the 1860's and her brother John Gallagher would have been
within the same time period as herself in the 1880's or 90's, again
depending
on their position of birth since I don't know what order they came in and or
my Great grandmothers placement. However, sometime in the early 1930-30
one of the boy's, John, George or William did have a farm of sorts in the
Buck's County, Pa area and again though if yours did not detour into
Pa, then its all mute. lol
But thank you anyway...
Esther
Have a great Merry Christmas and Happy/Healthy New Years.

John Gallagher abt:1860ish, Ire-19??, Pa Catherine/Katherine Smith,
abt:1860ish, Ire-19??, Pa
Children: John, William, George, Helen Gordon, Phila,Ann Phister, Mrs.
Wm Slaeter, New Jersey,
Katherine/Catherine Gallagher, Baker, Born:1889 Phila- Died:1963Media,.