GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2007-12 > 1197109519

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [GALLAGHER] James Farrell Gallagher Ireland-Australia 1876
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 10:25:19 -0000

Author: jacknz
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gallagher/1388.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Linda, are you still looking for info on James Farrell Gallagher, died Melbourne 1944? I am certain I saw his grave at Kew Cemetery in Jan 07. The headstone is for James as an AIF veteran of the First World War, but two women are buried in the same plot. One may be his mother, the other is unclear to me. Come back to me please if I can help. Kind regards.

Important Note: