GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2007-02 > 1170382468

From: ,
Subject: Re: [GALLAGHER] Daniel GALLAGHER - Frederick co MD
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 02:14:28 -0000

Surnames: gallagher campbell
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.gallagher/865.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am searching my mom dads family history William Gallagher married Eleanor campbell They had a son William Campbell Gallagher married Christina Steck They had a daughter Sarah Martha who married Charles Homer Fellabaum They had a son Edward Robbins Fellabaum who married Florence Gongaware They had a daughter Florence who married Andy Lee Hook That would be my parents I would love to any who is in the family or 247 south 7th McConnelsville Ohio 43756

This thread: