GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2005-12 > 1134855994

Subject: Re: Michael Gallagher..1800s..IRE>PA>MN
Date: 17 Dec 2005 14:46:34 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/UhX.2ACEB/1740.2.1.1

Message Board Post:

hi,
all of this is in a misc. notebook that i put together for myself to use when i travel. maybe some of this will help you.

there are two neal gallaghers in butler county, pa. one is my hubands ancestor. will # are g70 and g32.

the first (michael ? gallagher - calleghan) i see on my notes are in the 1803 St. Patricks catholic church (sugar creek) cemetery in butler and armstong counties, pa.

1834 may 13 ship brig phoenix
#110 neal gallagher laborer

register and directory of the us army vol. 1
michael frank gallagher aug 8, 1861
m.f. gallagher april 20, 1869
m.f. gallagher july 1, 1870

1835 pa. pensioners
michael gallagher philadelphia county
michael gallagher philadelphia

1842 may 4 ship european
#140 michael gallagher 21 laborer

1846 dec 11 ship queen of the west
#30 michl gallagher 19 laborer ireland

1849 may 1 ship bark fanny
#112 neil gallagher mechanic

1850 butler co, pa. clearfield township
not sure we are related to this family yet.
family#260 michel freeze gallagher

1857 may 23 ship northern chief
#329 michl gallagher 28 laborer

1857 sept 7 ship cynosur
#486 michl gallighan 21 laborer ireland

i have alot more. in my notebook. maybe some of this will help you. i have been doing our family tree since 1988.
ann

ps- where are you at on your time dates? i have so much upstairs yet. i have been in contact with alot of people over the years whom have sent me their family trees. please excuse my typing, i don't type very well.
ann

This thread: