GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2005-01 > 1105076874

Subject: Re: Inof on Gallaghers from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania 1828
Date: 6 Jan 2005 22:47:54 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/UhX.2ACEB/1637.2

Message Board Post:

My great-grandmother was Margaret Gallagher Mulroy from Swinford, Co Mayo. Ireland. Her sister's Ellen (nellie) and Sabina came to the states and settled in Pittsburgh in 1901 and 1902 respecivley. That is why my grandmother and her siblings went to Pittsburgh. There were Doyle relatives already here which is why Nellie and Sabina went to Pittsburgh. They remained single until they died. Not sure if it helps let me know. I still have family in Pittsburgh that might be able to do some research to see if there is a relation.

This thread: