GALLAGHER-L Archives

Archiver > GALLAGHER > 2001-07 > 0996442398

From: Esther Fetsko <>
Subject: Re: [Gallagher] William Gallagher
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:33:18 -0400

Hi,
Would you know the parents of your William Gallagher or siblings by any chance? Do you have any line coming from Philly? I have a William who's brother to my Catherine Gallagher. Two of their sister's moved to New Jersey.
Let me know if you think any of these names are familar to you.
Esther Fetsko
JOHN GALLAGHER,b.?d.?(lived in Philadelphia)
m.CATHERINE SMITH (known as Kate),b?,d.?,(lived in Philadelphia)
Chld:
CATHERINE nee GALLAGHER, BAKER,b.4/1889,Phila,d.1963,Media,
(Siblings of Catherine:Mrs.Annie.nee Gallagher Pfaesfer,Brigantine,NJ,
Mrs.Wm.nee Gallagher Slaeter,Cape May, NJ,Helen nee Gallagher Gordon,Phila.Brother's,John, George and William Gallagher of Phila,PA.
(one of these brother's or nephew's had a Car Dealership in Phila,or Bucks Co)
m.HOWARD BAKER,b.4/1886 Media
CHLD:MARGRET,nee BAKER,CARROLL,b,1917,d.1974,Media,(siblings:Lewis Ernie)
m.John J.Carroll, b,1912,Clifton,d.1982,
CHLD:JOHN,b.1936,Media (siblings:Charles, Catherine, Sharon.)
m.Barbara M. Platt,b.1933,Worcester,England
CHLD:ESTHER neeCARROLL, FETSKO,B.1958,Chester.(sibling:Michael)
m.John. D. Fetsko,1957,Florida
CHLD:JOHN, JENNA, JULIA,JORDAN