GAELBERT-L Archives

Archiver > GAELBERT > 2008-01 > 1199246177

From: "Chandler Eavenson" <>
Subject: [GAELBERT] FW: Jett or TW Thomas m. Catherine A. Hebbard (orHibbard)
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 22:56:17 -0500

The Jett Thomas who married Catherine Hibbard in Elbert Co., GA
is shown in the 1860 census as follows:
Desha Co., AR, Bartholomew Township, P. O. Green Mount, AR
Jett Thomas 40 GA Personal 10,000 Real 21,000 Farmer
Catherine A. 25 GA
Susan 20 GA
John 19 GA
James 18 GA
Albert 17 GA
Alexander 16 GA
Alfred 12 GA
Lucy 11 GA
Caroline 1 AR
John Hebbard 20 GA

All of the boys were of the right age to have served in the
Confederate Army. I have not yet found Jett in a Texas census
for 1870. Do you know where he lived in Texas?

Chandler Eavenson