GACOBB-L Archives

Archiver > GACOBB > 2004-04 > 1080971589

From: "M.H." <>
Subject: [GACOBB] Re: GACOBB-D Digest V04 #47
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 21:53:34 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I have an ancestor from this area, 1850 and his occupation is "mechanic". Can someone tell me what a "mechanic" did during that time frame?
Thanks...mary

wrote:

> ATTACHMENT part 1 message/rfc822

GACOBB-D Digest Volume 04 : Issue 47

Today's Topics:
#1 [GACOBB] Ga-Cobb Co. Wills (Kirk) [Archives ]

Administrivia:
To unsubscribe from GACOBB-D, send a message to

that contains in the body of the message the command

unsubscribe

and no other text. No subject line is necessary, but if your software
requires one, just use unsubscribe in the subject, too.