GACLAY-L Archives

Archiver > GACLAY > 2002-08 > 1029425667

From: "Lindy Hard" <>
Subject: Re: [GACLAY] Goodman Family
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:34:27 -0500

From my newspaper deaths database:
CA= Cuthbert Appeal, Cuthbert, Randolph Co GA newspaper
FGS= Fort Gaines Sentinel, Fort Gaines, Clay Co GA newspaper

Goodman, Elizabeth 16 Oct 1874 CA Clay Co., Ga. Tribute of Respect by Cotton
Hill Grange. For one of its members, Elizabeth Goodman, wife of Samuel
Goodman

Goodman, J. M. (baby boy of) 20 Sept 1901 FGS Clay Co., Ga. baby boy of Mr.
and Mrs. JMG who live nr Wesley Chapel; died last Fri after an illness of
several months; remains at Camp Ground cemetery

Lindy
(not related in any way to Goodman)