GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2007-05 > 1179073724

Subject: Re: [GA-ROOTS] I'm looking for information on a Georgia town
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:28:44 -0400

Ellijay, Georgia is in Gilmer County - north Georgia.
Martha Brown

Sent: Thu, 10 May 2007 4:53 PM

I hope this might help:

Racial Spreadsheeting « Dark
Sun<http://sunrunner.wordpress.com/2006/09/27/racial-spreadsheeting/>;
(but
never identified as *Indian* or tried to sign up for the *Cherokee* tribe as
I thought *...* Nancy's father, born in *Elijay*, *GA* (the home of White
Feather), *...*
sunrunner.wordpress.com/2006/09/27/racial-spreadsheeting/ - 78k -
Cached<http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:BlfcWNdWi5oJ:sunrunner.wordpress.com/2006/09/27/racial-spreadsheeting/+Elijay,+GA%2Bcherokee+indians&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=10&gl=us>;-
Similar
pages<http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=related:sunrunner.wordpress.com/2006/09/27/racial-spreadsheeting/>;

Eleanor