GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2007-05 > 1178833067

From: "Dee Thompson" <>
Subject: Re: [GA-ROOTS] I'm looking for information on a Georgia town
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 17:37:47 -0400

Eleanor,
I have the eight volume CHEROKEE BY BLOOD.
Is there anything that I can help you with?
Dee Thompson, Atlanta

All lookup requests will be permanently archived on the Bladen County Genweb
site. For a detailed bibliography on the reference sources used for lookups
refer to this Link:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncbladen/lookups.htm