GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2004-05 > 1084824243

From: "Pat Mims" <>
Subject: Re: [GA-Roots] cemetery information needed
Date: Mon, 17 May 2004 15:04:03 -0500

Thanks, Winnette. They lived in Atlanta but then moved when the Civil War
got underway. I am not sure if it was before or after Sherman. However, when
my ggrandfather came home from the war his parents had moved out of Atlanta.
Well, now that I think about it, it would have to have been before the war
was over because he was wounded badly and came home in 1864. My aunt said
they owned 200 acres where Atlanta is now.