GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2002-10 > 1034572208

From: "Jan Bohler" <>
Subject: Re: [GA-Roots] CSA Soldiers Bullard; Hearn; Lane; Martin;& Phillips
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 01:10:08 -0400

I imagine that this is the same line that went through Tunnel Hill, GA which
is right near there. We were up at Tunnel Hill for a reenactment the 1st
weekend in Sept, wish I would have known to ask about the area. This might
help though. Would like to know about this also, and if I can find out who
the guys were that were giving the history talk up there, I will try to find
out the information from them. Try Tunnel Hill though and see if it helps.
Jan