GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2002-06 > 1023756746

From: Crilley <>
Subject: Re: [GA-Roots] Salt List
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:52:26 -0500

http://www.rootsweb.com/~gataylor/taycen.htm#salt
This page gives helpful information about the Salt Lists...
It gives the LDS microfilm and also the name of the book which is published.

The book doesn't contain all the information that the microfilm Census
does... but at least it will quickly tell you if who you are looking for is
on it.

There's also a link on there for one for Taylor County, so you can see what
it tells.