GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2002-01 > 1012163658

From: "William Reeves" <>
Subject: [GA-Roots] Colonial Millers
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 15:34:18 -0500

This Msg for Bonedigger:

First, bondigger, we have been in contact before. I would appreciate it if u could sent me yr name, address, phone number for m address book.

Second, this is in ref to yr msg on Colonial Millers:

I have a copy of the book, "Sceven County Georgia History". I find the following in this book:

Williamson Family, F 445, page 303 on Benjamin Williamson. Ben has a dau named Sarah Williamson. The following info is on Sarah Williamson:

Sarah Williamson, who married first to Nathaniel Miller and second John Convers, both pioneer settlers of the Savannah River area of what is now Screven County. She was possibly the oldest child; she has a son name Matthew Miller, at the time of her father's death in 1775. She died in 1830.

There is more info on this Williamson family if up want it. Let me know and will try and get it to u either by e-mail or snail mail ASAP. God Bless u and yr family. Bill Reeves

This thread: