GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2001-06 > 0993930726

From: "olivia" <>
Subject: Re: [GA-Roots] DRIVER...tracking and backtracking to search for signs of my elusive grandfathers.
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 15:52:06 -0400

Sharon

How do you know that he was born in Putnam County.? Check his birth date
and the Census date for Henry County. Did Jacob draw any of the Indian
lands. Is that what took him to Henry County. What was he doing in
Gwinnett? And at those times all the counties were not well established.
Even my own mother has always said that she was born in Brantley County and
she was not She was born in Pierce. 1919 Brantley County wasn't
established until I believe 1920

Just a little food for thought.

Olivia
I hate a brick wall. I've got a couple and they drive me up the wall.