GA-ROOTS-L Archives

Archiver > GA-ROOTS > 2000-06 > 0960373675

From: "Conrad & Tricia Holsomback" <>
Subject: Re: [GA-Roots] Re: North and South Carolina Marriages
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 06:27:55 -0400

Thanks Dee.
Yes it is unusual and so far there are 87 different variations on the
spelling of my surname. It makes for interesting searching. And Abraham
Holsonback just drops out of the sky in 1772 with no references to his past
life. He came to SC with a wife Jane Or Jean and 6 children by spaceship I
guess because there isn't any information about him prior to that. He has
been my brick wall. I have almost all of the Holso(n)mback (and 87 various
other spellings) after him, however if anyone has any listings on this
surname anywhere I would appreciate having the information.

Conrad Holsomback
Hodges, SC
mailto: