Freepages-Help-L Archives

Archiver > Freepages-Help > 2010-10 > 1287939879

From: "J.A. Florian" <>
Subject: Re: [FreeHelp] SSI problem?
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 13:04:39 -0400

On Sun, Oct 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM, Rosemary Probert
<>wrote:

> <snipped>
> What is really confusing me is that there are a dozen pages with exactly
> the same code at the bottom of the page and all the other ones work.
> eg.
>
> http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~engcbanb/war-memorials/adderbury/miller.htm

Then, I'd look at "that" page first. Maybe do a trial & error process.
Take "that" page down to the bare bones (as a copy) and do the include. Add
in one part of "the page content". If it still works, add in another part,
and so on until it "breaks" again -- or works -- whichever comes first.

Judy

This thread: