Flannery-L Archives

Archiver > Flannery > 2007-05 > 1178589963

From: Philip OBrien <>
Subject: Re: [FLANNERY] looking for info Flannery/ Flanery cemetery Jacksoncounty, Mo
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 19:06:03 -0700 (PDT)

I have a nephew, a Flannery. I'll look into it.

"Lorcan J. O'Flannery" <> wrote:
Hi Patricia

Do you have a brother or other male Flannery relative who might be
interested in participating in the Flannery Clan Y-DNA Project? It
would be interesting to see if your line of Flannerys matches the
main group of Connaught Flannerys or the Kiltullagh Flannerys.

Regards

Lorcan

Lorcan J. O'Flannery
for the Flannery Clan / Clann Fhlannabhra

www.flanneryclan.ie