Flannery-L Archives

Archiver > Flannery > 2007-05 > 1178377650

Subject: [FLANNERY] looking for info Flannery/ Flanery cemetery Jacksoncounty, Mo
Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 11:07:30 EDT

Hi
I am researching my family history. The family of Henry H. Goodwin and Julia
P. Stafford Goodwin. They were in the 1900 census in Lee's Summit, Jackson
county, Missouri.
I located their death certificates and the burial was at the Flanery
cemetery..
I am wondering if someone can tell me if the Flanery cemetery is still a
working cemetery and how to obtain burial records there. Also is it possible the
Goodwin family was connected to the Flanery/Flanary/ Flannery family in some
way?
I am specifically looking for Henry H. Goodwin, ( H. H. Goodwin) died in
Lees Summit on Oct 10,1915 and Julia P. Goodwin died in Lees Summit on
4/19/1924. Both death certificates are online and both say burial Flanery Cemetery,
Jackson county, Mo.

Thanks for any info
Mary Smith
Denver, Colorado