FURNISS-L Archives

Archiver > FURNISS > 2011-04 > 1304190073

From: David Litchfield <>
Subject: Re: [FURNISS] WW1 Memorial Plaque Herbert Furniss
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 20:01:13 +0100

Hello Nick

Sorry to hear you've had so many problems with your computer. I
recommend Gmail/Googlemail.
It takes a little while to get used to but I wouldn't change now.

Pleased to say everything is going reasonably well with us; thanks for asking.

Best wishes

David

.
Cancer Relief UK Fund in memory of Elisabeth Sladen
(Sarah Jane Smith of Doctor Who)
http://www.justgiving.com/inmemoryofelisabethsladen/