Archiver > FULLERTON > 2010-04 > 1272160807

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FULLERTON] Fullerton of Northern Ireland
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 02:24:04 -0000

Author: koromiko70
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Hi Linda,

We havent heard of the Fulletons being undertakers but it is possible, do you have any other information on them?

Two brothers of Francis Black Fullerton (my great-grandmother)are James Richard and Samuel Crawford i dont have specific dates for them yet, but it is possible that this James is your relation as they would have been born around 1880.

If you would like to contact me at and il will see if we can work out who's who.

All the best

Important Note: