FREED-L Archives

Archiver > FREED > 2000-02 > 0949640163

From: "Pat_Palmer" <>
Subject: Introduction
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 20:56:03 -0800

Hi, my name is Pat Palmer and I am looking for clues to the name of my
2nd great-grandmother. I have both a copy of a "Birth and Baptism
Record", translated from German or PA Dutch, and a copy of the death
certificate for my great-grandfather. The translated Birth record gives
his name as Charles b. Oct. 8, 1842, son of Joshua FENSTERMACHER and his
wife Elisabeth nee ZERNEN. The death certificate, with informant
Charles' son, gives the parents names as Jessa ENSTERMACHER and Caroline
FREED. Charles was born in Montgomery Co., PA and died in Easton,
Northampton Co., PA. I am hoping to be able to prove that Charles'
mother was ELISABETH FREED, wife of JESSE FENSTERMACHER, who are buried
in the New Goshenhoppen Cemetery in Montgomery County, PA.

Patricia Palmer in Portland, Oregon

http://www.familytreemaker.com/users/p/a/l/Patricia-L-Palme

This thread: