FRAME-L Archives

Archiver > FRAME > 2002-06 > 1025112703

From: mary k mccashland <>
Subject: Re: Family FRAME
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 11:31:43 -0600

Dear Heather and Dave,
I have a Samuel Frame born 31 Jan 1823 somewhere in the British Isles.
(England, Scotland, or Ireland ). He married Martha Burns /Burnes .
They had 10 children, some of them born in Ireland, some born in
Halebank, Lancashire England. In the IGI there is a possible birth
record for him - a Samuel Frame was Christened in Carluke, Lanark,
Scotland on 12 Oct 1823 - Father was William Frame and Mother Ann
Forrest. Samuel and Martha both died in Leicaster England.

Now of course, I am not sure if this connects up with your people - but
the time periods and the places you mentioned suggest to me that it's
possible. Since you are talking about the British Isles, have you used
the IGI in your searches ?? You do know that to search the IGI you go to
www.familysearch.org - I'm sure ! It's great to talk to someone who's
looking for Frames in Britain, not just here in America !!!

Just in case you're interested, here's Samuel's children :
Margaret born 1843 Ireland md George C Wade Jr
John 1842 or 1845 Ire md Ann Ellaby
William 1848 or 1849 Halebank, Lancashire md Mary F Colgan
Samuel Jr 1851 Ireland md Mary Spruce also known as Polly
Thomas 1853 or 1857 Halewood
Jane 1856 Halewood md Robert Grace
Mary Elisha 1854 or 1857 Halebank md William Henry Ford
Martha 1846 or 1859 md George Sweetman
Joseph 1863 or 1861 Halewood
James 1847 or 1860 Halebank, md Sarah Helen Keen

Yes, I know - there is quite a difference in the years the children could
have been born. I have a lot to resolve with these two and their
children. The oldest daughter Margaret, was my great grandmother.

XOXO,
Mary McC

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.