FRAME-L Archives

Archiver > FRAME > 2002-06 > 1023186276

Subject: Re: Family FRAME
Date: 4 Jun 2002 04:24:36 -0600

Surnames: Frame, Wilson, Buchanan, Gebbie, Lang, Stirling, King,
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/nMX.2ACIB/4.11

Message Board Post:

Do you have any idea who the parents of your James Frame were? My Frame family also originated from Union St. Hamilton and I have kept records of many Hamilton Frame families from 1841census onwards. My ggg grandfather was William Smellie Framed (Smallie Frame on the census who died in 1860. He was married three or four times according to parish registers. My ggg grandmother (his 3rd wife) was Janet King. they had four children that we know of from the 1841c. William, Margeret, Janet, John. John married Marion Wilson in 1862 in Liverpool England. They returned later to Glasgow. Any similarity here?

This thread: