FORTSON-L Archives

Archiver > FORTSON > 2009-08 > 1250362914

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [FORTSON] AFRICAN-AMERICAN FORTSONS in Elbert Co.
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 19:01:54 -0000

Author: brandy411
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.fortson/185.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I descend from an African American Family that was from Elbert County, Georgia. However, my family descends from the white Fortsons by blood. I descend from an interacial couple named William E. Fortson(white) and Mirtis Fortson(black). They had 16 children;11 daughters and 5 sons.
Eric J. Blue

Important Note: