FONTAINE-L Archives

Archiver > FONTAINE > 2003-01 > 1043767639

From: "Roger Fontaine" <>
Subject: Re: [FONTAINE] Nobody researching?
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 10:27:19 -0500

Tony,
The photos were from the granddaughter of
Albert D. Fontaine, Sr. & Laura Bernier.
She said that there were taken in 1880's in USA. I think that they are:
Tréfflé Michel Fontaine-Bienvenu & Malvina (Marie) E. "Mélina" Brunel:
parents of Albert D. Fontaine, Sr. And the woman on the right: their
daughter, Georgianna Fontaine.
This is just a guess on my part. I have no proof.
The reason why people are not looking in the internet probably because they
are waiting for the spring so that they could travel to cemeteries,
town/city halls & libraries.
When the weather is bad, people tend to stay around home.
Take care.
Say hi to your lovely wife for us.
Love,
Claudette & Rog