FLY-L Archives

Archiver > FLY > 2009-10 > 1255052857

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [FLY] Fly and Capps
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 01:47:37 -0000

Author: NancyEBarnes1940
Surnames: Fly
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.fly/238.3/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

YES, That is part of my family. I can pull out my Fly Family book with all the information you are looking for and I would love to have your information too.
baker-barnes family tree
Nancy Elizabeth Barnes, named after Nancy Elizabeth Fly who was married to William Nicholas (Nick) Fly.

Important Note: