FLPINELL-L Archives

Archiver > FLPINELL > 2007-02 > 1172490710

Subject: Re: [FLPINELL] SELMEIER Richalou
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 06:51:50 EST

I have sent her the obit she is after:

St. Petersburg Times (FL) - August 20, 1990
Deceased Name: SELMEIER, RICHALOU MAE
SELMEIER, RICHALOU MAE, 78, of New Port Richey, died Sunday (Aug. 19, 1990)
at Morningside Sanitorium, Pinellas Park. Born in Chicago, she came here 15
years ago from Cincinnati and was a retired Christian Scientist. Survivors
include two sons, William, Saratoga, Calif., and Richard, Tiburon, Calif.; and one
grandchild. R. Lee Williams and Son Funeral Home, St. Petersburg.
Copyright (c) 1990 St. Petersburg Times

webmail.library.stpete.org is the email address that I have for the library.
You can also do a search for St. Petersberg Library on the web and there is a
link there to email them with questions. The reference desk will assist in
the search.
There are several branches but I contacted the Main Library. You could also
try the "Largo Library". They have a genealogy library there. Just do a
search for them also.

AOL now offers free email to everyone.