Archiver > FLORENCE > 2012-04 > 1335730122

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLORENCE] Nicholas and son William "Billie" Florence:Pennsylvania>Harrison County, Kentucky
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 20:08:42 -0000

Author: dngaddie
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

Christina Teal is my great great great great grandmother. She married William Orlando Florence. I have information that Christina was born 1 orr 2 Feb. 1792 in Hamilton Twp., Monroe Co, Pa. She is buried in Republican Church Cemetery in Harrison County, Ky.

Their daughter Charity Florence was my great great great grandmother.

I would appreciate any other information on the Teal and Florence families.

Important Note: