FLMARION-L Archives

Archiver > FLMARION > 2008-10 > 1224540865

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLMARION] Wallace
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:14:25 -0000

Author: mikowallace
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.florida.counties.marion/9.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi there, george b wallace was my great great grandfather who married elizabeth mccune , my great grandfather was van earl, which someone got noted as dan iel....i have pictures of george bruton and the mansion in bradentown, now bradenton,,,,,he was also 3 time mayor.....

my dad called edwin mcmullen, uncle mac, and recalls that one time a dog bit his daghter betty and he cut off the head and shipped it through the mail to tallahassee for a rabies check.

uncle mac as he recalls, could play anything on the piano by ear, and was an extraordinary musician,.....

they had a cow and when he was a b oy edwin squirted him with milk..... please contact me @ (my name is janalise wallace)

Important Note: