FLETCHER-L Archives

Archiver > FLETCHER > 2010-12 > 1291756455

From: ,
Subject: Re: [FLETCHER] Fletcher's of England- Mason County, ILL.
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 21:14:15 -0000

Author: jaf1187
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.fletcher/3185.1.2.1.2.2.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Why did you have no contact with your Dad....? Im not surprised....he left my Grandpa with relatives after his mom died....he was only 3yrs old... My Dad said he had a drinking and gambling problem....My Dad looks just like my grandpa...so do I...lol This is just unreal!!! Is your Mom still living? I have told my Grandma and Dad about you....I wish I could tell my Grandpa....He would have wanted to know you!

Important Note: